Kwik Trip May Specials

I first talked about Kwik Trip here and shared their awesome $0.38 a pound deals on bananas, etc.

I stopped today to get gas and my FREE cappachino...and saw a sheet at the counter about their May Specials.

First of all - today is $1 pizza day! Slices of pizza for just $1 - I was temped by the breakfast pizza. Sausage, bacon, ham, egg and onion under layers of cheese. It was a large slice with a crisp crust and yummy!  

You can see, from the box, what other flavors there are.

Here is the rest of the deals for May
(It looks like Wednesdays will be the one dollar deal day.)

6-9 Kwickery Muffins for $0.79
11 Cheeseburgers $1
13-19 Glazers Donuts
18 Burritos $1
20-23 Kwickery Cookies $0.25 (they all taste the same, no matter what flavor you get)
25 BBQ Rib sandwiches $1
25-31 Cheese Mountain (not a clue what it is yet...will research it)
27-30 Crispy Treats $1

Since I KNOW I cam make Crispy Treats for almost nothing
(free cereal, $.29 for a bag of bunny marshmallows and $0.50 of butter)
I don't see us trying those.
That Cheese Mountain has me curious, LOL!





Comments

  1. I am so jealous of the deals you can get! I wish I had better opportunities where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stores DO you have? We can see if THEY have deals
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!