***Madison HyVee Coupon Policy Change!!!

I went to HyVee today and, for the first time, they rejected my Walgreen's Register Rewards!!
Cashier #4 was less than pleasant to me - and looked shocked when I went over to the Customer Service desk as soon as I was done. (Yes, I was VERY polite and tried to point out that it was a Manu Q, then thanked her for her time).

I did NOT tell them how rude she was to me (probably should have) but wanted to get the skinny on their policy since it obviously has changed.

The store manager was more than helpful - and explained that ANY coupon that states "redeemable at......" will not be accepted, even if it is a manufacturer's coupon. This goes for Wags RR, Cub Food in-ad manufacturer's coupons, etc.

I had planned on 8 FREE bottles of detergent, but had to pay $1.04 each for them (I know, STILL a great bargain) but that is a totally different post.

If you have ANY questions on their policy, Josh Alonzo is the guy to ask at the Madison store.

This certainly isn't a store that you will see visited on any Extreme Couponing Show!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!