Shopping Today

I skipped Copps today - simply didn't need enough to warrant a $25 transaction...and I have the stockpile swap coming up on Saturday.

I DID pick up that pizza at Kwik Trip ($1.05) and stopped at the Village Hearth Bread Outlet for a loaf of cottage bread and bag of Cinnamon Bagels. Both were $1.69, but today was 25% off day, for a grand total of $3.06

Here is my math for the month:

$100.00

-18.39 at Aldi
- 2.72 at Wags
------------
$78.89
- $4.11  - Kwik Trip and Bread Outlet
---------
$74.78  to go

Not bad -- 25% of my budget on the first week, but we have a LOT of fresh fruit to enjoy!

How did YOU do at the stores?

Comments

  1. Do you knOw if cantelopes are still 99 cents at Aldi?
    I also skipped copps today... Saving my q's and see if I need anything later next week for saturday's double 10! :). Thank you for the updated ad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thru today the cantalope was $0.99 each - not sure what the price is as of tomorrow, when their new flier takes effect. I get it in Thursday's paper. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!