Sunday = Funday!

I almost forgot to share this! It's a good thing I save all of my receipts, LOL --

Sunday morning was fun!
Miss Sarah and I snuck out first to the local Dollar Tree - to get a few extra Sunday Papers.
We ran into our neighbor's husband (sent to get papers - his wife has taken my class),
another coupon clippin' friend, the awesome late night Walgreen's cashier,
and two other gals that have taken my class. I only took 5 papers -
but, between the rest, they cleaned the store out, LOL!
That means $5 off my total for getting some additional papers -
but we took one of those FREE McDonald's Strawberry Lemonade coupons to redeem quickly.
=)

Since we were so close to Walgreen's --
(sigh) I have no idea why this picture is upside down.....

Anyway, I had tried and tried to get this - and they had been out.
We hit it just right!
5 of the Precise @$7.99 each
A bar for a filler** @$.69
less $3 each from the May store coupon book
less five $5 off coupons from the paper
$.64 subtotal
$2.20 sales tax
Grand total $2.84

**I would have used a $.05 Hershey Kiss out of the candy jar - but the were out.
How rude!

(kidding...)

I needed a filler because the last $5 coupon would not come off the product total of $4.94 -
it would have put me in the negative, which their register doesn't like.
I would have only paid $2.20 for it, but still came out pretty darned well
(saved 93.4%)

As I was putting these away, I did a quick inventory of the personal care/first aid stuff.
I need deodorant and sunscreen. That's it. Everything else is pretty darn well stocked up.

Here is my math for the month:


$100.00
-18.39 at Aldi
- 2.72 at Wags
------------
$78.89
- $4.11 - Kwik Trip and Bread Outlet
---------
$74.78
+$4.13 from Walgreen's runs
----------
$78.91
-$3.51 (today's Copps total, less the soda)
----------
$75.40
-15.42 from Walgreen's 5/11
-11.96 from HyVee today
-$.85 from Walgreen's today
----------
$47.17
-$1.47 -- Arby's 5/14
-$5 -- newspapers 5/15
-$2.84 -- Walgreen's 5/15
----------
$37.86 to go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!