Today At Copp's

This is about when I got the call that Ms Sarah was throwing up...my Mom was watching her while I was working today and then, tried to sneak in a Copps run for the Double Double day.

Happy Mother's Day to me - a sick kiddo, LOL!

She is now resting on the couch watching a Land Before Time video --
So I can recap my trip today.

It's pretty much like the plan I had shared with you-- two transactions.

Transaction #1 
3  packs of hot dogs @$2 (normally 2.49)
3 bags Temptations cat treats @$1.99
1 package Angel Soft TP @$2.75 (normally $2.99)
Kraft Singles $2 (normally $2.99)
Newman’s Own Lemonade $1.50 (normally $2.09)
Pepperidge Farm Layer Cake @ $2 (normally $4.15)
2 Artichokes @ $1 (normally $1.99 each)

Coupons used:
Three $1/1 cat treats (doubled), Three $1/1 hot dogs (doubled), $1/1 TP (doubled), $.55/1 Cake (doubled), $1/1 Neumans (doubled), $0.75 Kraft (doubled), $4 Wags RR

$30.04 and I paid $.02 - Yes, they got my two cents worth....

Transaction #2
3 packs of hot dogs @$2 (normally 2.49)
Pepsi 24 Pack @$5.99 (normally $8.19)
Sierra Mist 24 Pack @$5.99 (normally $8.19)
Kraft Singles $2 (normally $2.99)
2 Pepperidge Farm Layer Cake @ $2 (normally $4.15)
2 Power Bars @ $1 (normally $1.49 each)
Minute Rice @ $2.09
Chips Ahoy Cookies @$2.50 (normally $2.99)
Ritz Crackerfuls (the whole grain with cheddar is yummy!) @$2.50 (normally $2.98)
1 gallon milk @ $2.85
2 cans Pillsbury Honey Biscuits @$1.23 (normally $1.39 each) *** can't wait to try these!

Coupons used:
Three $1/1 hot dogs (doubled), $1/1 Ritz (doubled), two $.55/1 Cake (doubled), $1/2 Pillsbury (doubled), $0.75 Kraft (doubled), $1 off cookies WYB milk (doubled), $1/1 Minute rice (doubled), $.87 Store Milk Coupon,  4 Wags RR, $2/2 Pepsi 24pks, BOGO Power Bars

$52.47 and I paid $13.47 ---> $9.98 (the soda) will come out of my Tupperware Budget
as it is for the team party (we don't buy soda at home unless it's for the flu season kit).

Grand Total $82.51 for $13.49, saving $83.7 %

***I didn't get the Nivea as it was out - but DID get a rain check

Here is my math for the month:


$100.00
-18.39 at Aldi
- 2.72 at Wags
------------
$78.89
- $4.11 - Kwik Trip and Bread Outlet
---------
$74.78
+$4.13 from Walgreen's runs
----------
$78.91
-$3.51 (today's Copps total, less the soda)
----------
$75.40 to go.

All I have to get for the picnic now are buns and brats! Brats should go on sale in a week or so.

Two of the cakes went to a neighbor -- I know she had a really tough day, 2 packs of hot dogs went to another neighbor, who was kind enough to remember me when she went to Walgreen's and picked up another denture cleaner for me. (I have a TMJ bite plate and it ROCKS for cleaning it!)

Cheese went to the freezer, Power Bars for the hubster's work stash (it's severe weather season and they can't leave the station to get food in bad weather - or even have time to use a microwave!)



The Minute Rice is for the Spanish Rice dish...at the stockpile swap, I got the rest of the ingredients, and let's just chalk the cookies up to PMS
=)

How did you do at the stores today?

Comments

  1. Love this from Transaction #1:

    "I paid $.02 - Yes, they got my two cents worth...."

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's a short lived bug for Ms. Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Donna! She's had a rough day but is sleeping well
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!