What I am after at the stores this weekend...

I think know I need to stop at Walgreen's and get some of the Carefree Pantyliners that are on sale for $.99 ans use those $1/1 coupons to get them for FREE. I will get a rain check if they are out, as these are not a RR item. These will be a donation item!

I know I am going to HyVee today and get some of that detergent from their Friday the 13th Sale. It's $3.99 and, with a $3 off coupon, just $.99 a bottle. This is certainly a stock up price! I am also getting some of that Peter Pan Peanut Butter today -- $2.99, less a $1 coupon makes it $1.99 for 3 jars! I have $8 in RR to use up - most of this will be FREE!

I am NOT going to Copp's tomorrow, I have three Tupperware parties to do...so I am working on a plan for Wednesday.

That's really all that I am looking for, that and another FREE Grilled Chicken & Pecan Salad Sandwich  from Arby's to share with Miss Sarah - did you "like" them on Facebook yet and get your coupon? Hurry, they expire 5/15 !!

What are YOU after?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!