ALL YOU 2011 Grocery Challenge

OK - I am IN and it starts tomorrow!

I get $300 for the month, according to them. That is $25 per person, per week.
That is a TON of money as it is for FOOD ONLY and my $100 a month budget was for food,
pet items and personal care items!
It lets me spend up to four times what I normally do, LOL!
I just can not spend more than $75 a week, any given week.

I will share as I go along --
be prepared to see a lot of fresh fruit and veggies coming from the store
as we have a fully stocked house and I have a HUGE budget this month.
I will also be a tad more creative with my meal plans -
as you will see on Monday's list.

Wish me luck -
I could win a $1,000 grocery store gift card!
Woo-Hoo!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!