Answer: Watertown Pick N Save RR deal

I just talked to Kelley and they DO take Walgreen's Register Rewards.

At first she tried to tell me they didn't and explained how they work. I politely cut her off after 3-4 sentences and let her know that I understand as I teach the class
:)

I then asked if there was a manager I could talk to - and she got the front lead.

As long at the word ONLY isn't on there: ONLY redeemable at Walgreen's, and they say MANUFACTURER COUPON, then they will take them.

If you have ANY trouble there, just ask for the Front End Lead or Manager on duty.

For those of you that had an experience with an employee who was RUDE to you - their name should be on your receipt. You need to call the store and report it as there is NO REASON for them to be rude to you! As long as we are polite, know what we are talking about - rude is totally uncalled for!!!

Hugs!
Dannelle

Comments

  1. Hi Dannelle,

    Well apparently the front lead you talked to didn't bother to pass this information on to anyone else in the store. Today I went to PnS in Watertown and was denied use of the RR. After the cashier talked with the service desk and called someone on the phone, I was told the store director said "no" they can't take them. I asked to speak to the store director and he came up to the front. I proceeded to explain that this was confirmed during the week that these would be accepted but he wouldn't budge. What he did agree to do was to take a photocopy of one of my RR's and contact the corporate office and call me back. If they approve they they can take them I can bring my RR's and receipts and he will re-imburse me the value of the coupons.

    Jesse Coates

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!