Dinosaur Party Items

Our Dinosaur party was a success -- you will learn more on Tuesday's DIY segment.
:)
We DO have a few things that are up for grabs --
if you have a little dinosaur fan who wants a special party too!
First, the photo wall: the kids stick their heads through and you snap a picture.
We plan to send the pictures out in the thank you notes.
Then the four foot tall blow up T Rex.
He doesn't STAY fully inflated -
as I blew him up the night before and had to give a little air to him this morning.
He IS fun though, LOL 
We also have 36 Dinosaur temporary tattoos,
and about 2 dozen mini dinosaurs - about two inches long.

You DO need to be fairly local so we can arrange a time to connect
as I am not mailing this out (sorry)

I will keep this out to you all through Monday at noon -
then it will go on Freecycle...so some one can get started party planning!

Tuesday you will see what else we did -
until then, I hope someone takes me up on this.
:)
***To be fair, if there is more than one person interested, I will do a drawing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!