I went back to the store...

I had forgotten that Oscar Mayer meat Catalina deal and had to go back. My husband had been whining asking for me to add sandwich meat to the grocery list and this seemed the time to do it!

This trip isn't stellar, but not all of it counts for the magazine challenge as they only count FOOD.

Here is my summary:
4 packs OM sandwich meats, different varieties $3.49
Mrs T Perogie @$1.99 (normally $2.69)
2 packs Chicken Of the Sea Sardines in Mustard Sauce @$1
Hair color kit $3.59 (was $6.99)
Roundy's Parm Cheese $3 (was $3.79)
2 cans Friskies cat food @$.51
---coupons used: $.05 bag refund, two $1/2 OM meats (doubled), $1/1 Mrs Perogie (doubled), two $.50/any chicken of the sea (doubled), B1G1 Friskies

Final total: 27.25 for $17.25 - And I got a $3 Catalina back from the meats!

I realized when I got home that they meat would be $2.50 as of tomorrow and called the store and they will give me a $3.96 credit! That sandwich meat went from $3.79 to $2.79 with the Q, then $1.80 with the credit and then $1.05 with the Catalina! Not bad - a savings of 72% on shaved Turkey, Ham and Roast Beef!

As far as the Monopoly game goes -- I only need one piece for the 3 small cash prizes: $2, $5 and $10 - and have 4 sets to mail in for the cruise drawing. That's it so far. How are you doing?

Magazine Challenge Summary

$75 budget for the week
-$2 from Pizza Pit (Gyros sauce)
-$9.81 from Copps run today
-$1.06 McDonald's soda (used FREE Qs for her Juice box and hamburger)
- $12.90 from last Copp's Run of the day (before credit)
$49.23 to go before Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!