My HyVee Run Today

Just like I planned - no real surprise here, LOL
  1. Preview the ads
  2. Pick the sales specials
  3. Match up coupons
  4. Make your list
  5. STICK TO THE LIST
10 boxes of Kraft Mac N Cheese (normally $.95*) @$.59
-- I was careful to pick out the 7+ ounces ones instead of the "fancy" ones that are only 5+ ounces
I used five $.55/2 coupons = $3.15
8 cans Van Camps pork N beans (normally $ .65*) @$.44
I used two $1/4 coupons from All You ConAgra pull out section = $1.52
4 cans Butter Kernel veggies @$.38 each (normally $.88) = $1.52
1 cantaloupe @ $1.48 (normally $2.50*) - it weighs 4# so it came to $.38 /#
$20.72 for $7.67, saving 63%

Not stellar, but still more in my favor than the grocery store!
*the receipt didn't tell me, I had to use my price book for the average shelf non-sale price

The milk was from Kwik Trip for $2.53

Total spent today $10.20

June Budget  

$100.00
-$2.43 -- for ice cream at Ellas Deli
-$10.20 -- for HyVee and Kwik Trip
---------------
$87.37 to go

It should be VERY easy this month with 4 more DOUBLE Double days at Copps this month!
Woo-Hoo!

Comments

  1. You had coupons for the mac n cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did Tara - I had five $.55 off when you buy 2 boxes. They looked like a tear pad items, so I think they came from Woodmans.

    I like to do a walk through at the beginning of each month as they post a LOT of Qs through their store.
    :)
    That Q brought the Mac N Cheese to $.32 a box - which is $.07 cheaper than Aldi's everyday price on their store brand. I WISH I had more of those Qs, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!