My plan for Copps on Wednesday

I am going to MISS Double Double days on Saturday (6/25) where they let us double ten coupons per transaction, so I have to make Wednesday work for me. (sigh)

I have a bunch of milk and egg vouchers left from the cereal deal - so that is 4 dozen eggs and 3 gallons of milk to get. I also picked up 20 Crystal Light coupons off of Ebay for $1.50 (free shipping) and will be getting FREE CL with the doubling. Add the $6 or so in Register Rewards that I have to use up - my trips will look something like this:
  • 1 gallon milk (overage)
  • 1 dozen eggs (overage)
  • 5 Crystal Light (free)
That takes me to $17.59 shelf price so far...for a negative $1.97 (in overages)
  • 1 pack split breasts ($.99/#) - great price! I want to see how large a package of these I can get - and what the NON sale price would be, to see if I can hit the $25 without adding anything else. The first two pounds would be FREE from the overage!
  • Two or Three 1# bags of baby carrots. We go through them quickly and, they are a Monopoly bonus item too!
That looks like my trip x 4 -- for a roughly $3 out of pocket cost each. It will be a years supply of Crystal Light for me between the 2Qt packs and the water bottle inserts. I still have to look through my soon to expire coupons to see what else I might "need" -- to make transactions #5 and 6.

What are YOU planning to get?

Comments

  1. looks like an awesome plan Dannelle! i used the chicken in x2 of my transactions on saturday (my first ever multiple transactions! yeepee!) and the largest i saw was 3lb, with the shelf price at $2.85/lb. most of the packages were between $7.50 and $8.50. hopefully over in your neck of the woods there will be some larger ones, but you're super close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bummed - I'm going to miss Double Double Daze, too! I'll have to make it work this Wednesday, instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the $25 has to be after your roundys card am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie - it's before your roundy's card
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!