UPDATED - - - - - - -My Plan for the stores this week.

HyVee caught my eye: the 2 day sale on Kraft Mac N Cheese. Seriously, it's cheaper than the $.39/box Aldi price for their private brand. I will also get some cans of veggies and Pork N Beans and 1-2 of those cantaloupes. (shopped on 6/2 and did it)


I checked out Pocket Your Dollars for a sneak peak at what our new store fliers will be like on Thursday for Copps and am feeling less than enthused by the deals. I guess I should say LACK of deals...it's not a particularly stellar sales flier.

SO, I have sorted through my coupon box and whipped up my plan for Saturday!
  • 5 packs Emerald Breakfast on the Go $3.49 normally, on sale for $3
  • 5 packs Temptations cat treats $2.29 normally, just price dropped to $1.99
I will use 5 coupons for each of the two items and approx $2 in Wags RR to net an out of pocket cost of about $2.95 per transaction, saving about $25 each. I have enough coupons to do this 4 times, thanks to swapping Qs with a few friends.

**NEW**
I figured out the other two transactions!!

First I will do
5 Post Cereals @$2 (Will get a $5 Catalina from this)
30 cans Dole Fruit - Using a $1/3 Q that will double - to make the cans of fuit approx $.08 each
I will use $7 RR on this too.
Final Price: $5.50 OOP (if the cans of fruit are $.75 each), get $5 back
-- I plan on mandarin oranges, crushed pineapple, pineapple rings, pineapple chunks

Then I will do
5 Post Cereals @$2 (Will get $5 Catalina from this)
5 Hormel Kids entress @$2.09 - Using five $1/1 Qs to make them $.09 each
5 Temptations cat treats @$1.99 - Using $1/1 Qs to make them FREE
Final Price: $10.45 and I will get $5 back

THEN I will do the
5 packs Emerald Breakfast on the Go $3.49 normally, on sale for $3 (use $1/1 Q)

5 packs Temptations cat treats $2.29 normally, just price dropped to $1.99 (Use $1/1 Q)
1 Pear
I will also use a $5 Cat from the Post
Final Price: $FREE

Repeat

Then I will Repeat twice without the $5 Catalinas

This should net me everything for an OOP of Approx $25. Approx $195 (If the cereal is normally $3.50 each) Value with a savings of 87%

**Note: We already have 20 packs of cat treats for OUR cat -- these 25 FREE packs will go to the Humane Society.

That's it, unless our copy of the ad shows something else!  It kills me to NOT use 2 of my transactions, but wasteful to do it when we are so incredibly stocked up, unless I see some great "donation deals".

What's YOUR plan for the week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!