My Snapple Rebate Came!
I did this very early in the year -- and KNOW that Snapple is currently offering it again.
It took just about five months to come (not the 6-8 weeks), but DID come.
Feel Confident to GO FOR IT as they are offering it again!!
Purchases must be made between 3/27/11 and 6/30/11. Rebate must be postmarked by 7/11/11.
Buy a Snapple 6 pack and get a FULL rebate on it -
Send:
Your Name, Address on a 3×5 card or postcard
Send in your original receipt that has to be dated between 1/1/11 and 3/1/11 and postmarked by 3/18/11.
Also to send in the UPC code that is located on the Snapple box.
The rebate is good for a 6 pack of Snapple drink up to $6.99.
***This is a ONE PER PERSON, not ONE PER HOUSEHOLD which can all be mailed in the same envelope. .
Snapple 6 Pack Rebate Offer
PO Box 40896
Houston TX 77240
Buying one-two of these for $6 is a GREAT way to bump up your
minimum $25 purchase at Copps / Pick N Save for a Double coupon day!
minimum $25 purchase at Copps / Pick N Save for a Double coupon day!
I'm happy to know that you received your rebate! I was starting to think I would never receive mine, hopefully I'll receive it soon.
ReplyDelete