Woodman's Coupon Run

There is now a sign on the door that posted coupons are only available if you make a purchase.
I caught that as I was leaving, but DID buy some gum so it was all good, LOL!

In that pile are some coupons I will share with the Madison Coupon Exchange today,
but a few I already used like $1/2 Post cereals. I used 4 of those today at Copps.

I think it is about $250 in Coupons:
they had produce, dairy, organic and cereal Qs by the bajillions -
I never took more than 5 of any.
Not bad for 30 minutes. (I timed it)

Make sure you visit before they are picked over...

What did I buy today? They had a cart of gum marked from $.99 - to $.50
I got ten and used $1/2 Qs - making them FREE.
They will go in the goody bags for Miss Sarah's birthday party in a few weeks -
NOT keeping it as it is strawberry flavored (ick!)

Comments

  1. So Woodmans has coupons for the taking are the cut promenade the paper? Or on tearpads with coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some are tear pads, some are newspaper cut, some are blinkie taped ones, some are ONLY for their store - all are taped to shelves all over the store.

    You can see the FREE Milk WYB4 General Mills Cereal Qs at about 9:00 that I will use next week with the new Roundy's flier and cereal deal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!