Woodman's Update

I had to run in and pick up some make up applicators today -- they are the ONLY kind my husband's aunt likes and she is already at the location of the wedding this weekend and apparently, Woodman's is the ONLY place that carries them. (sigh)

There is a new sign on the front door - printed, not handwritten this time - that says "Hanging coupons are for immediate use only. Thank you."

It was fun while it lasted -- either people were taking entire tear pads full or a lot of us little people added up. I DO use coupons when I shop there - but I like to match them to a sale price instead of to a FULL price.

I consider this a dried up source for fun coupons - sorry!

Comments

  1. sad sad day :( ... I was just starting to go there for quick coupon runs too! I would always buy stuff when I was there though, just not with the coupons I was taking. I don't remember any signs up last week at the west side woodmans - was that the east side that you were going to?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!