Free Fun and a Rambling Brain.......

We started off today going to the Kid's Rule Movies and seeing HOP for FREE. My Friend Donna (from the Madison Coupon Connection) gave us some free passes. (Thanks Donna!)

THEN we used a Pizza Hut Gift Card (A birthday gift from my Personal Assistant) and had lunch at the Pizza Hut Buffet -- and ate waaaaay too much. (Thanks Melanie!)

Now Miss Sarah is at Karate with Daddy, my assistant and I are working in the office and a great pasta bake is going for dinner.

I just realized that I FORGOT to hit the bread outlet today -- and won't make it in the next 10 minutes. (oops!) It looks like the hubster will have to enjoy my whole grain bread when his Cottage Bread runs out - until I hit the outlet on Saturday.

So far - NO money spent on food this week!!
I DO plan to shop on Saturday:
  • 2 Whole chickens from HyVee's 2 day sale @$.79/# and I WILL get them both into the bag for an additional 15% discount! Roughly $6.50
  • Strawberries, plums and peaches at Aldi -- roughly $5
  • Bread at the outlet - 2 loaves with their bonus 25% discount, roughly $2.50
That would add up to about $14 for the week - a tad under my $75 budget (woo-hoo!)

What are you going to get at the stores this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!