Other Shopping (Sunday)

I hit a few stores Sunday and am a little late sharing the spoils...

Menard's had all those great rebates -- so I had to cash in on some!
We got :
  • 6 packs of the 6pack 20oz bottles of soda @$2.75 ($1.75 MIRs)
  • 2 gallons Vlasic Pickles @$3.98 (used $.55/1 Q and $2 MIRs)
  • Men's leather belt $8 ($8 MIR)
  • 3 No Buzz bracelets @$3 ($3 MIR)
I used an $8 rebate check to pay for it so that made for an out of pocket cost of $2.70 when all was said and done! I am going to make my aunt's pickle recipe: drain the dill juice off, slice the pickles into coins, add sugar and let sit for a week. It makes killer bread n butter pickles! (I'll add the recipe to the page shortly)

***They have a new BACK TO SCHOOL sale and I will post those details soon!

THEN, I went to Walgreen's on Sunday:
We got:
  • 2 Milka Toffee Bars $1.50 (used the $1/1 from the July coupon book and two $1/1 printables)
  • 2 Chex Mix @$1.50 (used two $.50/1)
  • 3 Penway Glue Stick 3packs @$.49
  • 10 Pencil packs (10ct) @$.19
  • 2 Poly binders @$.49
  • 2 clearance jams @$.67
  • 10 mini highlighters @$.09
It all added up to $9.05 for a 34.74 savings. No RR for future use - the deals simply didn't trip my trigger this week. After shopping at Copps today, I am officially out of RR !

I am almost done with the back to school shopping -- I only need her "rest mat"!

What cool deals have you gotten lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!