Scrapbooking

I LOVE to get together with the gals and scrap/eat/chat/play!

 
What I found was:
  • the crops were really expensive or really far away
  • I had to bring EVERYTHING I needed (even bedding)
  • I had to cook a dinner for the group while someone else got off just making a continental breakfast
  • I had a regimented schedule to follow (games, contests, etc).
  • There were crop organizers who sold some product line and insulted you if you weren't a "purest" to their product

SO, I have been running a weekend crop, In Madison, for several years that covers all of that! It's only 4-5 times a year as we all have busy lives, but it lets me get my projects done without all the great "helpful" intentions of my five year old daughter, LOL!
 
Here is the info:
 
1) We keep it cheap - $35 for the weekend, hotel would be extra but you can get up to 6 in a hotel room with the pull out couch.
 
Your $35 Crop fee includes: (see below how to save $5!)  
  • Six Foot Table to yourself
  • Unlimited cropping time
  • Use of assorted scrapbooking tools (See List Below) **so you can pack lighter!
  • laptop with Design Studio and Sure Cuts A Lot ** for the Cricut Lovers!
  • Reserved Seating **sit by your friends
  • Vendors on site (varies by event)
  • Free Class (different every time)
** A one day fee of $20 will be offered only two weeks prior to the crop and only upon availability.

 

Here is the list of tool on site: 
  • My Cricut AND Expression with the following Carts (Just bring your mat with you!):

50 States, Accent Essentials, Animal Kingdom, Celebrations, Christmas Cards, Christmas Cheer, Dinosaur Tracks, DoodleCharms, Easter, Everyday Paper Dolls, Fabulous Finds, From My Kitchen, George, Going Places, Happy Hauntings, Home Accents, Independence Day, Joys of the Season, Just Because Cards, Life's A Beach, Locker Talk, Love Struck, Mother's Day, My Community, My World, New Arrival, Nursery Rhymes, Old West, Once Upon a Princess, Paper Doll Dress Up, Paper Pups, Sports Mania, Stretch Your Imagination, Tags-Bags-Boxes and More, Thanksgiving, Trim the Tree, Walk in My Garden, Wedding/Marriage, Wild Card,
 
Cricut Cake: Cake Basics, Birthday Cakes, Elegant Cakes, Holiday Cakes

Licensed: Dreams Come True, Elmo's Party, Happily Ever After, Hello Kitty, Mickey & Friends, Pooh & Friends, Sesame St & Friends, Tinkerbell,

Cricut Lite: Cupcake Wrappers, Inspired Heart

  • In the hotel lobby is a computer and printer for journaling

  • My Cuttlebug with the Embossing folders: The new valentines set, Swiss Dot, Congrats ,Happy Birthday ,Thanks, Heart Blocks, Divine Swirl, Stars, Textile Pattern, Houndstooth, Paisley, Stylized Flowers, Owl Flourish, Spots & Dots, Lace Tree, Pumpkin Harvest, Christmas Ornaments, Boo To You, Spiderweb, Holly, Birds N Swirls, Number Collage, Allegro, Birthday Wishes combo and then: 2x6 floral borders, playful circle set, stitched circle set, birthday jelly set, winter jelly set, flowers set, snow fun combo, creepy combo, celebrations stamps set, Asterisks
     
  • My QK with my folders of QK dies - that would include the entire STAR alpha with shadow and numbers...my punches...
     
  • My Stickles: Burgundy, Candy Cane, Magenta, Cotton Candy, Crystal, Star Dust, Lime Green, Frosted Lace, Black Diamond, Platinum, Eucalyptus, Waterfall, Orange Peel, Yellow, Green, Baby Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, Icicle, Gold, Silver and Cinnamon 
     
  • My Punches: A whole box full! 
     
  • My Score-Pal
     
  • My Creative Memories Cutting System
     
  • My Bind-It-All and more! 
We will be cropping in the Conference Rooms at the Best Western East Town Suites in Madison. All hotel rooms have a Fridge. Hotel rooms are always reserved under "Scrapbooking Friends" and we usually get a special rate ($79 a night)You will need to contact the hotel directly if you desire to stay the night. And please do not forget to tell them you are with Scrapbooking Friends so you can get the discounted rate. The phone number to the hotel is: 608-244-3914.

 

 
Meals are as follows:  
  • Assigned Potluck Dinner on Friday Night (leaves a lot of snacking items for the rest of the weekend!
  • Deluxe Hot Buffet Breakfast (French Toast, Pancakes or Belgian Waffles, eggs, ham or sausage and so much more!)
  • Saturday Lunch on your own
  • Saturday Dinner on your own or $3.00 for Pizza
  • There are TONS of restaurants within walking distance: Texas Roadhouse, Cracker Barrel, Panera, KFC, Hardee's, Pizza Hut, Olive Garden, TGI Friday's, Chili's, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and more!
We also have a Rummage Sale table to get rid of unwanted Scrapbooking and Stamping Supplies.

 
There is an Early Bird Special that will save you $5 off your crop fee. But your crop fee must be received at least 2 months before your desired crop date.

  
For more information or to sign up, please email: Dannelle Gay or check out the website for more information. We also have a Facebook Page and you can add yourself to our yahoogroup by sending an email to me here.

Seriously, we have a blast, get a lot done and I am constantly amazed at the talent that I see! Whether you are a beginner or expert - it's a fun place to be :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!