Target Clearance

Miss Sarah and I hit Target yesterday --we were after some storage totes that are on sale and checked out the clearance.

Toys are clearanced 50-75% off! The Angelina Ballerina was 50% off (down to $9.98) along with the Olivia sets (down to $4.98)and the Kung Zhu Hamsters were 75% off for a whopping total of $1.25.

We stockpile gifts too - so they had to jump in the cart, along with some 75% off 4th of July items...like the tea lites (down to $.98) and the fireworks straws for $1.

Grand total for everything in the picture? $30.95, saved $47.63 (60% total )!
You  might want to zip over to your Target to check out the clearance at your location - they are making room for the Fall/Holiday items that are soon to arrive! Angelia rounds out the gift we will be giving Miss Sarah for Christmas...the doll will work beautifully with the DVD and 3 books that I got earlier this year.

That means my holiday shopping is almost done! I just need to take care of the hubster - who is easy!

Happy Shopping!

Comments

  1. Oooh! I'll have to check that out. At Christmas I pick up gifts for the women & childrens shelter in my area, so I'm always looking for toys that aren't going to cost me an arm & a leg that I can buy! This way, I'll be able to buy more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do the same thing Vanessa -- we stock up on things, then go to the giving tree and look for a few wish lists that match up with what we have.

    It's great to be able to bless others!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!