Went Shopping...

My Copps run today was much more fun! I only needed milk but would never let a double coupon chance go to waste...I managed to find a few things, LOL!

I only did one transaction today:
2 Kraft Salad Dressings @$1.25 (normally $2.05)
3 cans Dole Pineapple Rings at $.60 (normally $.75)
Classico red sauce @$2 (normally $2.19)
2 Classico white sauce @$2 (normally $2.19)
Crystal Light @$2.19 (normally $2.79)
Oreos @$3.29
Sugar @$3.29
Ronzoni penne pasta @$1.99
2 Sure Jell @$2.79
.57 # green beans @$.56 (normally $1.42)
1.42# vidalia onions @$1.12 (normally $1.26)
Buitoni Ravioli @$3 (normally $3.89)
1 gallon Kemps milk @$3.35

Coupons used:
$.15 bag refund, 2 sets of 2 bonus monopoly pieces, $1 off Oreo WYBmilk (doubled), Free Classico red sauce WYB2 white, FREE sugar WYB2 Sure Jell, $3 FREE Kemps, $1 FREE produce WYB2 Kraft dressings, $1/2 Kraft dressings (doubled), $.25 Kraft rasp vinaigrette Monopoly Q, $1/1 Buitoni (doubled), $1/3 Dole (doubled), $1/1 Crystal Light (doubled)

Final Price: $39.63 for $15.27, saving 61.5%

Not stellar, but I really wasn't excited about this sales flier -- I DID get a FREE Palermo's pizza coupon from the Monopoly game...and coupons for more Monopoly pieces, LOL! (My FREE coupon pile is getting impressive -- it's gonna make for a FUN shopping trip!) I needed the sugar as I have more jam to make and I have finally run out of the Christmas baking surplus! The Oreos are a special treat for the hubby - they are his absolute favorite.

This was my last shopping trip of the All You Magazine Challenge I am in ... but that is another post.
:)

How did you do at the stores this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!