Logli (Schnucks) Coupon Policy

As I have that coupon class in Janesville coming up (November 1st at Hedberg) - I will start to carry ad match ups for their Logli (Schnucks) store! They are pretty straight forward: no cards to scan, no point program (PW still has my head spinning!), no fuel perks. What you see is what you get.

Here is their policy:
  • They double coupons $.55 and under EVERYDAY.
  • Limit 3 "like" coupon per transaction.
  • They take IPs (Internet Printed Coupons) but not for any FREE item. BOGOs are OK
Not bad -- I might have to make a road trip to Janesville more often between them and Big Lots, LOL! 

Comments

  1. I LOVE Logli and they are very good about mailing fliers if you ask at the customer service counter! If you ever want help with the Logli information, let me know!

    http://galatians513.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!