My Copp’s Plan of Attack This Week

I have 5 transactions planned this week –

Transaction 1:

  • 11 cans Manwich sauce (we will keep two, the rest are for the neighbors!) @$1.39
  • 7 boxes Ronzoni pasta @$1.25 (normally $1.99 – which will count for the $25 minimum price)    

We get $5 off instantly with the Megga Sale (Manwich), I will use 7 $1/1 on the pasta (5 will doubled) and $6 in Walgreen's RR (they don't say "ONLY at Walgreen's" on them).

Cost: $.79 and I will get $5 back with the ConAgra deal (Manwich) – I am double dipping on the promotions!

Transaction 2:

  • 9 Hunts Ketchup @$1.25
  • 5 Chef Boyardee @$1.00 – I have switched the hubby to the wheat variety, it's a small step, but I will take it, LOL!
  • 5 boxes Ronzoni pasta @$1.25 (normally $1.99 – which will count for the $25 minimum price) – donation item!

I will use the $5 from transaction 1, 5 $1/1 pasta coupons (will double) B4G1 Chef Boyardee, 3 B2G1 Hunts Ketchup

Cost: $2.75 and I will get $5 back (Conagra)

Transaction 3:

  • Jiff to Go pack
  • Gillette Shaving Foam – donation item!
  • 2 Ronzoni Pasta @$1.25
  • 6 boxes Chex Cereal @$3.65– donation item!
  • Grapes – for the trip
  • Apple Wedges – for the trip
  • Small Jar Maraschino Cherries – for the dehydrator

I will use the $5 from transaction 2, FREE Jiff, FREE Gillette, two $1/1 pasta coupons (will double), three $1/2 chex coupons (will double) and get $9 off instantly on the Chex, $4 RR

Cost: about $4.50 and I will get $5.25 back in milk and egg vouchers

Transaction 4:

  • Minute Rice Steamers
  • 6 Chex Cereals @$3.65– donation item!
  • 1 Ronzoni Pasta @$1.25
  • Pantene
  • 1 pack Spilt breasts @$99/# (usually around $9 presale price – 3# pack)

I will use three $1/2 Chex coupons (will double), 1 pasta coupon (will double), $1/1 Minute Rice (will double), $.25 store Q for Pantene, FREE Pantene, $9 off instantly on the Chex

Cost: $3.75ish and I will get $5.25 back in milk and egg vouchers

Transaction 5:

  • Honey Nut Cheerios @$3.69– donation item!
  • Cocoa Puffs @$3.55– donation item!
  • 3 Cheerios @$3.65– donation item!
  • Wheaties @$4.49– donation item!
  • Ore Ida Sweet Potato Fries @$3.25
  • 1 pack split chicken breasts @$.99/# (usually around $2.95/# presale price)
  • 1 gallon milk

I will use the FREE milk from transaction #3, FREE Ore Ida, $.75/1 Cheerios (will double), $.75/1 Cocoa Puffs (will double), $.50/1 Cheerios (will double), $.75/1 Wheaties (will double), $1/2 GM cereals (will double), $9 off instantly on the cereal

Cost: $9.ish and I will get back $5.25 in milk and egg vouchers

Grand total: $150ish for 21.ish OOP and I will have gotten back $12, saving 94%.

$9 is not bad for 69 items!

(I say "ish" as it depends on the actual chicken prices)

**You can see a lot of things marked as donation items… they will go to my church's food pantry: pasta, cereal and the shaving foam. The rest is for us!
I COULD get more chicken, but we really don't need it – those two packages are just to bump up the transactions to hit that $25 minimums as the $9 that comes off counts against you, so you really need $34+ in the total. (So when they take the $9 off, you are still over $25 and can double your coupons).

I will also get about 20 Monopoly game pieces – with the specially marked items and a few "winner" pieces that I am turning in on transaction #1

=)

What are you going to get at the stores this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!