My Wags Trip Summary

After I got my paper, I rolled a few deals in several transactions.
  
First I got:
  • Omega Krill (normally $29.99) $10, less the $2 manufacturer's coupon for $8.55 out of pocket and I got a $10 RR (Moneymaker!)
THEN I got:
  • 2 Scope for $6, less 2 $.75/1 manufactuer's coupons - got $3 RR
  • 4 Degree Trial Size @ $.99, less 4 $1/1 manufactuerer's coupons - got $4 RR
  • Expo Markers at $3.99 (I know there is the $2/2 Q out, I couldn't print it) - less the $3 store Q
  • Gilette Fusion Razor (check for the gift pack set with the shaving gel in it!) for $9.99, less the $4/1 manufacturer's coupon - got $4 RR
  • 5 inch scissors for Miss Sarah @$1.49, less the $1 in ad coupon
I also used the $10 RR from the Krill for $3.20 out of pocket and I got the $11 in RR (Moneymaker!)

THEN I got:
  • Pert Plus Shampoo for $3.99, less the $1/1 manufacturer's coupon - got $3 RR
  • Revlon Nail Polish for $3.99, less the $1/1 manufactuere's coupon - got $3 RR
  • 2 Royal Jello, less the in ad coupon to make them $.20 each
  • 1 Sardines in mustard sauce $.79 (with in ad coupon)
I also used the $7 RR from the Gilette and Scope for $.77 out of pocket and I got the $6 in RR (Moneymaker!)

THEN I got:
  • 2 Scope for $6, less 2 $.75/1 manufactuer's coupons - got $3 RR
  • Expo Markers at $3.99 (I know there is the $2/2 Q out, I couldn't print it) - less the $3 Store Q
  • Gilette Fusion Razor (check for the gift pack set with the shaving gel in it!) for $9.99, less the $4/1 manufacturer's coupon - got $4 RR
  • 2 Hershey Kisses for $.05 (didn't make it out of the store, LOL)
  • I also used the $10 in RR from the Pert, Degree and Revlon for $ 2.68 out of pocket and I got $7 in RR (Moneymaker!)
Grand total for the day $130.46 for $ 15.22 out of pocket and they gave me $7 back in RR.
(They do not say ONLY at Walgreen's and will be used at Copp's on Wednesday)

Total cost? $8.22
A savings of 93.7%

I COULD have had $2 more off if I could have printed that $2/2 Expo Q
(sigh)

What am I donating out of all of that?
  • 4 bottles Scope
  • 1 razor pack
  • 4 deodorants
The rest is for us. Well, the Sardine's are for Andy.....eww!


Now, Off to go find my 2 Coupon winners!

Comments

  1. I am looking thru for the winners now....
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!