Shopping Today...

Yes, I am on vacation and still hit the store...what can I say, it's hard to pass up a good deal!

Actually, one of my coupon buddies did it for me this morning as I am still in Florida - and there are no Roundy's stores here (sigh).

Two Transactions today - and only one item purchased. It's a favorite standby for the hubster to have in his dinner pail the day after we do "fridge clean out" for dinner and he has no home made food to take in.
:)
Hormel Compleats.

Today, we got 20 of them. That is about a six month supply.

Both transactions were the same:
10 Hormel Compleats (mostly the beef stew or Salisbury steak) @$2 (normally $3.25)
     Coupons used: Five BOGO and five $.55/1 (doubled)
Cost: $4.50 after coupons or, $.45 each.

 Grand total for today? $65 for $9 - an 87% savings.

How is my monthly total going?

$100 budget
-$8.22 (Walgreen's 8/15)
-$22.99 (Copp's 8/17)
+$3.68 (Menards)
-$14.12 (Publix 8/24) - in Florida
-$11.21 (Waffle House) - in Tennessee
-$9.00 (Copp's today)
$38.14 to go and we have7 days left!

I TOLD you it pays to take stockpile items with you on vacation
=)

 
How is your monthly budget looking?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!