FREE Photo Calendar From Vistaprint

VistaprintI can't say enough about the photo calendars...we make "Sarah" calendars every year for the grandparents at Christmas and they LOVE them!

First of all, keep in mind that I have/had four Dads -- some are remarried, and they have parents still - which makes for a LOT of Grandparents on my side.

My hubby is an only child of a couple that I swear is related to Ward and June Cleaver...less the pearls.
=)

You can upload a variety of fun shots from the course of the year and make a neat calendar that really becomes a mini photo album! Seriously, they have saved every year by their photo albums - it cracks me up!

Check it out -- you can get it for just shipping! A photo calendar through Walgreens.com is $19.99 PLUS shipping...you can repeat this offer a few times and save a bundle.

I know -- soon, you will be like me: DONE holiday shopping by Black Friday and coasting through the holidays actually able to enjoy them!
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!