FREE Photo Canvas

Canvas People
I simply love this - and it's SOOOO friggin' easy!

You can upload ANY photo and they put it on a canvas for you - all you pay is shipping ($14.95).
If you don't like the 8x10 size, you can upgrade and apply your $50 credit to it.


Think holiday gifts! I just ordered TWO - one for each different set of grandparents! Canvas prints do NOT need a frame so this is a GREAT way to decorate your walls or makes a frugal, yet impressive gift.

I already talked a little about Black Friday, my goal is to be DONE shopping by then and have everything wrapped! That way, I relax and enjoy the holiday season, everything from making cookies with Miss Sarah to random drives to see holiday light displays.

Check it out - you won't be sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!