Menard's Crazy Deals Sale (9/16-18)

I shared info about their Rebate program last year ... see here.

This is kind of like the Register Rewards at Walgreen's but you have to mail in the form to get your perks back...even though you can still roll them along. What is nice is the simple fact that these do NOT expire, so you can be patient and roll them over when you find the right deal.

Their new Crazy Deals Sale adds a few more fun items to the mix this week (prior list below)


Here are the NEW items added:


10 Pack Starkist Chunk Light Tuna
$7.48 - $4 MIR AND use the $1/1 from the September All You = $2.48 ($.24/can)
(Limit of 2)

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
$1.98 - $1 MIR AND use FIVE of the $1/2 from the 8/28 RP = $.48 each box (WYB 10)
(Limit of 10)

Dessert Toppers (Assorted Flavors)
$1.68 - $1 MIR = $.68
(Limit of 6)

64 oz Snapple
$1.88 - $1 MIR = $.88
(Limit of 8)

Towel Ring or Toilet Paper Holder
$1 - $1 MIR = FREE
(Limit of 20)

3 Pack Mesh Sponge Set
$5 - $5 MIR = FREE
(Limit of 3 packs)

Panel Carrier
$6.49 - $6.49 MIR = FREE
(Limit of 2)

And here are the deals I already shared this week:
I LOVE the FREE after rebate items, but will settle for less than free, if I can use up old rebate checks to make up the difference.
=)
This is NOT all the deals in the flier - just the ones that are FREE or practically FREE:
Did I miss one? Let me know!

Sally Hansen Beauty Tools
$2.49 - $2.00 MIR
-use $1/1 coupon from the 7/31 RP = $.51 MONEY MAKER!!!!!!!!!!
(Limit of 4)
***This can be a great donation item if it is nail clippers, etc

Halloween Window Clings
$.98 (no MIR - but fun!)

Post Frame Buildings Book
$3.00 - $3.00 MIR = FREE
(Limit of 1)

Window Insulator Kit
$1.49 - $.50 MIR = $.99
(Limit of 4)
**You might want to get these NOW, before everyone starts thinking about them and they are out of stock!

Metal BiFold Door Knob
$.75 - $.75 MIR = FREE
(Limit of 10)

Deck Wash
$6.00 - $6.00 MIR = FREE
(Limit of 4)

Roll A Bag
$4.00 - $3.00 MIR = $1
(Limit of 2)

6 pack Shasta Soda (Cans)
$1.50 - $.75 MIR = $.75
***this is $1.50 a 12 pack, which is great for soda!
(Limit of 8)

Sentiment Glass Picture Frames
$4.49 - $4.00 MIR = $.49
(Limit 6)
***Think of all those school pictures and the grandparents for the holidays!

Comments

  1. Danielle, Menards puts my fav laundry detergent on sale often. It's ERA in the 120oz size. In fact last week I bought a bunch of $1 off coupons from Ebay. I've always had to have ERA whatever the price. So I don't know what a good sale price is... when I should pounce! Do you have any feedback? Thanks so very much! ~Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, I just posted the ad for IGA this week - they have a GREAT deal on it, you will get it for under $3/50oz bottle after that $1/1 coupon!

    http://operation40k.blogspot.com/2011/09/pierces-iga-match-up-915-921.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!

***WINNER****My 500th Post! (and $200 in give-aways!)

Chili Dog Casserole