Playing With The Dehydrator - Pineapple Ring Treats

We love trying new things -- this had become one of our FAVORITE dried snack treats!
I had gotten Dole Pineapple Rings FREE - they were marked down to $.60 a can (4 slice) and I had $1/3 coupons that I doubled at Copp's back in the Double Double day streak in April...for about 20 cans of pineapple rings!
You take them out of the can and pat them dry with paper towels, like Miss Sarah is showing you here.

Then, you place them in the dehydrator tray with a (paper towel dried) maraschino cherry in the middle.

Plug it in and let it rip about 6 hours or so. They shrink to hold the cherry as they dry, like you see here, and are AMAZING!!! 

I can't wait for the next Dole coupon to come out so I can load up!

This is a great staple in our house now -- and two make a GREAT "dessert" in a school lunch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!