Sorry!

Things have been nutso here - tomorrow night I will have a chance to catch up - and get the rest of the ad match ups posted
;)

My pop had surgery and has been in the hospital. We transfer him to a rehab center tomorrow...the poor guy has really been through it.

I also have a huge event this weekend with the Tupperware - we are at the Rock River Thresheree in Edgerton. If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend - check it out! TONS of great vendors with a lot of neat items...gotta love craft shows and flea markets!
=)

Stay cool and be ready for a lot of posts tomorrow night!

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear about your dad. My dad just got out of the hospital and is in rehab right now, too. So I totally feel you.
    Question: which of the 4 days will you be at the Thresheree? If I have time I might stop by and buy a box to hold my coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda!

    We are at the Thresheree the whole weekend, I am not always there, but my gals rock for service! We are in the craft area, with a blue canopy...close to the maple syrup people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!