-->Update: Copp's and Pick N Save

First of all - Thanks to Josh and Nordic for letting me know they saw signs at their stores!!!
It is NOT in their weekly ad that they are doubling -- but they ARE!
(I confirmed with a few phone calls)

THIS SATURDAY ONLY -- at your favorite store!

Same as usual: Spend $25, then double 5 coupons, up to a $1 value.

I tried to get information about DOUBLE DOUBLE days -- if you remember, we saw them for three weeks in a row last October...and no one would budge on any information. It is after six and my "usual" gal isn't there -- I will keep working on it.
:)
I know I am going on Saturday morning -- now, off to get the info on the new ad done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!