Fall Fests...

To me are Idea Fests!
I see so many creative and crafty ideas that I keep ideas added to my notebook for future possible gift ideas for my family.

Just look at these cute ideas from last week:
The "Just read my bag biography" sign made people check out and see that she made the bags from women's shirts, sheets, kid's jammies and more -- all well made and super cute! 
It reminds me of a stand a few years ago where bags were made from place mats.
Just look at these "flowers" for the garden -- all plates, bowls and votive holders that she glued together - with a bent over fork glued to the back so it would stay in the hollow green pipe "stem" when planted.
That sunflower/crystal one really draws the eyes to it!

People are SO creative -- isn't it fun?
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!