I hit Walgreen's today

Two transactions (I wanted to roll my RRs)

First the Ultra TP Cottonelle deal!
2 TP @$5
-wags coupon book $1/1 (took off $2)
-$.75/1 (from 9/11 SS)
-$6 RR
Paid $1.80, got back $3 RR

THEN I got in on the Nature Valley Deal!
4 boxes granola bars @ $2 (normally $4.29)
1/2 gallon milk @$1.50
- wags coupon book $1/1 (took off $2)
-(4) $.50/1 from HERE
-$3 RR from the TP deal
paid $2.50 and got back $2 RR

Grand total: $28.66 for $4.30 and I got back $2: a 91.9% savings!

RUN there and do it yourself
:)

Comments

  1. Did you get the blue packages of Cottonelle or the purple packages?

    I thought it was only supposed to be a $3RR, not $5RR? WOW! :)

    I'll be running to Portage & hoping it's the same there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI - only the purple "ultra" cottenelle yield the $3 rr. When I bought the blue packs no rr, but got the $3 rr when I bought the purple packs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the purple, like I mentioned in the original post about the deal
    :)

    And it was $3RR - not 5 -- sorry for the confusion
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!