Menard's Run This Week


I LOVE the Mail In Rebate (MIR) program from Menard's They PAY you to take things out of the stores!!
-- seriously!



Here is the break down:
  • Ten Colgate Wisp @$.99 with a $.99 MIR - limit of 10
  • Two black crates @$2 each
  • Six Spic And Span Car Wipes @$1.50 with a $1.50 MIR
  • Hunts Ketchup @$1 -
  • Six Window Kits @$1.49 with a $.50 MIR
  • A pack of Ball Canning lids with rings @$2.25 (I was running low from canning all those apples!)
Grand total $35.09 (before tax) - I used a $35 MIR check for $.10 OOP (the rebate checks come off PRE-TAX totals) AND we are getting back $21.90 -- to give us a $21.80  Profit!
(Yes, I love that store!!)

The ketchup wasn't on my list but I needed about $1 to hit that $35 so I could use that rebate check and I KNOW we will go through it.
:)
**Donation alert - the Colgate Wisps are GREAT items if you make bags for a homeless ministry! .

I am NOT going to add this into my monthly budget as only one item was food --
the $1 ketchup was FREE
:)

How did you do at Menards this week?

Comments

  1. That is a pretty good price on the canning stuff, Wal~Mart has them for $2.29, and Copps has them for a horrible price of $5.??, I almost died!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!