My Copps Run Today: $166.99 for $19.60

In and out, in less than forty five minutes - and that included having to take Miss Sarah to the ladies room, LOL! Normally, I don't take her but the hubster had to be at work at 4AM today -- I simply couldn't leave her at home, alone.
We made a game out of it this morning - she even helped pick out the flavors or yogurt!
Today was about working the Yoplait yogurt deals and picking a few things up for my brother...I found the sales less than stellar this week so I went through the coupon box and created my own deals. I over planned which was a good thing -- of the 8 transactions planned, I could only do five -- they were out of the other items and I was the first person at the store! We may try the other store in town, after dance class this morning. (Maybe).

Here is what I got:

Transaction #1
10 bags Pillsbury Sweet Moments @$2.50 (Normally $2.99)
--coupons used:
Ten $1/1 coupons, all doubled
Final price : $5.00 - a 83% savings and 18 game pieces.  (They doubled the 9 today)
(I used the $25.00 gift card I won to pay the balance)
Transaction #2
Same as Transaction #1
Final price : $5.00 - a 83% savings and 18 game pieces. (They doubled the 9 today)
(Again, I used the gift card I won)


Transaction #3
20 Yoplait Yogurt @$.60 (normally #$.66)
2 Nutella @$3.79
Rhodes Rolls @$2.44 (normally $2.59)
Fresh Express Salad @$1.50 (normally $2.49)
4 Pom Lite @$2.99
--coupons used:
Two $1/10 Yoplait (doubled), two $1/1 Nutella (doubled), $1/1 Rhodes (doubled), $1/1 Fresh Express (doubled), four Pom lite (doubled)
Final price: $38.26 for $15.92, saving 58% and they gave me $2 catalina for the 20 yogurts. I got 2 game pieces
(Again, I used the balance of gift card and paid $.92 OOP )

Transaction #4
20 Yoplait Yogurt @$.60 (normally #$.66)

2 Rhodes Multi Grain Rolls @$2.44 (normally $2.59)
2 Reynolds Parchment Papers @$2.50 (normally $3.19)
Motts for Totts juice @$2.69 (notmally $3.59)
2 Green Giant Steamers Veggies @$1.66 (normally2.59)
2 Mrs T Perogies @$2.39 (normally $2.69)
--coupons used:
Two $1/10 Yoplait (doubled), two $1/1 Reynolds (doubled), two $1/1 Rhodes (doubled), $1/1 Motts (doubled), $1/2 GG Steamers (doubled), two $1/1 Mrs T (doubled)
Final price: $39.03 for $12.78, saving 67% and they gave me $2 catalina for the 20 yogurts. I got 2 game pieces

Transaction 5
10 Pillsbury Scramblers @$2.99
--coupons used:
ten $1/1 Pillsbury Scramblers (doubled), two $2 Catalinas from the yogurt deals
Final price: $29.90 for $5.90, saving 80% and I got 2 game pieces

Grand total:
$166.99 for $44.60**, saving 73.3% AND I ended up with 42 game pieces. Not bad for 87 items!!
**It was really $19.60 OOP as I used that free $25 gift card that I won off a fellow blogger! That would bump it to a 88% savings but I would have gotten it all, with our without that gift card today.
:)

Like I mentioned -- the Pillsbury items are for my kid brother. He is disabed, but still able to live on his own, those brownie bites will be a nice treat for him and the Scrambles are easy to make - he just adds a dash of Tabasco.

25 of the yogurts are in the chest freezer, along with the rolls, veggies and perogies...Miss Sarah thought it was funny to have Chocolate Moose flavored yogurt...and there were no antlers in it! (I didn't have the heart to tell her Mousse, vs Moose...)

I do have more yogurt Qs but didn't want to wipe them out, I only preordered 40...and I have enought Qs to get 15 more Scramblers...I didn't do a preorder for those and they were low - I didn't want to wipe them out.
How did you do at the store today?

Monthly Budget:
I had $11.77 left for my monthly budget

...and spent $19.60 OOP
That puts me OVER by $7.83
If you think "roll over minutes" I would still have $41.42
from the previous months this year that I didn't use --

January OVER $3.97

February UNDER $1.92

March OVER $.73

April UNDER $8.19

May UNDER $4.53

June OVER $4.22


July OVER $.79

August UNDER $34.37

September UNDER $9.77

October OVER $7.83

Comments

  1. Good times at the store today! We did 4 transactions and doubled all the coupons we could in those 4!
    Trans 1 OOP was 16 with a savings of 17! I still think it's darn magical when the savings is more than the expenditure!
    Trans 2 was my favorite in that regard cuz the OOP was 10 and the savings 32! SWEET!
    Trans 3 OOP was 18 and savings 22.
    and trans 4 was the on-the-fly one with 53 OOP and 17 savings. The hugsband had to have that $13 corned beef and my not-so-inner coffee snob loved the sale on caribou coffee (4 times) with my $1 doubled coupons!

    We also got many .50 and under items (great sales) for the food pantry. Darn sobering when I walked in there with a donation last week and the room was full of parents with their kids.

    Good times at Copps today :) Thanks for your great blog, Danelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Trans were as follows:
    OOP Saved
    Trans #1 $11.59 $15.80
    Trans #2 $9.90 $20.00
    Trans #3 $8.53 $38.32

    I was pretty excited to get the rice, yogurt, batteries, coffee, and scramblers for right around $30! I have two teenage kids so the 20 yogurts will be gone within a week!
    Dannelle, thank you for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I was totally bummed to not get any Sweet Moments though :( I am glad to say I did not clear any shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo!!
    Anytime your OOP is less than your Savings -- you did AWESOME today!!
    WTG Ladies!
    ***Thanks for helping the food pantry Margaret!
    :)
    Tara -- when you have a 3-4 days heads up on what you want, you can do a "special order" and it will be in the back cooler, waiting for you...you never have to worry if you will or will not get it and you wont clear any shelves.
    (I forgot to ask for Scramblers...)

    Those babies go on sale for $2.50 every 4-6 weeks -- or, grab a raincheck for the $2.50
    :)

    Rumor has it that we will be getting ANOTHER Double double day in November!
    As soon as I confirm, you will know - promise
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!