***NEW*** Copp's Winning Play Game

I kinda like the logo -- we are Green Bay Packer's fans here, LOL!

I do NOT like game pieces, etc that I have to track, save, etc -- so Monopoly wasn't really my thing and NOW, we get another game from the folks at Roundy's: Winning Play. It runs 10/9 through 2/4/2012.

Like Monopoly - you get a piece for shopping, and there are bonus buy pieces -- often featured in the ad. You scratch ONLY 3 footballs, and win the prize box feature if they all match. There is a scratch off coupon/offer on the bottom of the ticket too...I can see the silver shavings everywhere already, LOL!

Over 6 million in prizes -- I hope you win!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!