A New Giveaway!

Like I promised --
a great offer for anyone who plans to spend a little time in the Madison Wisconsin Area - a 20th Edition Bucky Book! ($35 value).

This has TONS of coupons in it like BOGO deals for Marcus Theaters, FREE Carousel Rides at the one and only Ella's Deli, deals on salons, golf courses, restaurants and more! We use a lot of the offers through out the year -- and have had a book almost every year that there has been one!


It really is a valuable book for the Madison Area! Good Luck!




Comments

  1. Thanks To you,Danielle..I have learned that making a monthly budget and sticking to it, is a great way to financially improve your household and bank account!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dannelle, I appreciate what you do here. I have learned to look at the price per unit or lb and not just grab stuff off the shelf. I also learned from you that I can save money pretty easily with setting a budget and sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great giveaway! Would be a great way to get out and enjoy more of Madison while couponing of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Danelle! My best money saving tip is to use the websites like this one to find great deals out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the Bucky Book! Great Giveaway. I attended your class at the Verona Library and really appreciate all of the tips you gave. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your blog! It's my favorite one to read - thank you for all your hard work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great giveaway! Hoping to attend your class in Janesville!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tips everyone!
    :)
    Thanks for playing -- there will be MORE giveaways coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!

***WINNER****My 500th Post! (and $200 in give-aways!)

Chili Dog Casserole