Newspaper Subscription Deals!

Newspaper subscriptionIf you are like me, and am usually at church when the local dollar store opens...it's hard to save on your Sunday Newspapers! They are out when I get back and that means I have to hit the grocery store if I am looking for a few extra editions.

I had a nice chat with the Circulation Manager for the Wisconsin State Journal and tried to work out a deal for all of you and didn't have any luck.

Plan B!

You should be able to get a decent deal through this site -- check it out and see what they have to offer.


Comments

  1. Just an FYI for others who live outside of the Madison area....I had a subscription to the WSJ until lately when I noticed I was no longer receiving some ads (Walgreens in particular) or coupons. I contacted the circulation department and was told that their advertising/coupons per paper delivery was based on zip code and that my zip code (53536) did not fall in the 'zone'. So I was paying full price that used to easily pay for itself in coupons :( Might be something for others to ask prior to subscribing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!