Sentry Run



I told you that these were on clearance at Sentry --
for 1/4 the price that you can buy them on Amazon!!!
I got 2 flats -- 48 cans!
It's all natural, fortified and pretty darned tasty.


Miss Sarah gets 4 packed lunches a week - using 2 of these a week and milk the other 2 days, this should cover her for over 6 months -- almost through the end of the school year!

Here is my Sentry Summary:
1 pack clearance wheat tortillas @$1 (was $3.25)
2 packs taco seasoning @$.50
48 cans Crayola Orange @$.33
$17.84 -- no coupons (sigh)

My Monthly Budget:


$100
- 6.83 Copps 10/1
$93.17 to go
- $2 lunch at Lake Mills Fall Fest
- $18.24 HyVee 10/6
$72.93 to go
-$2.30 for Walgreen's (10/7)
-$17.84 Sentry (10/6)
$52.79 to go

What else am I after this month?
A few more baking items (brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk), farm pumpkins to can, and a few gallons of milk. I think I have more than enough of my budget left
:)

Comments

  1. d'oh I just saw a taco seasoning coupon somewhere! Don't ask me where, I really can't remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go their generic/store brand. I usually make my own but was time crunched this week with all the back and forth hospital trips
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!