NEW!! Can Organizers!

I must admit - I missed my restaurant days where I had a unit like this:


Although it would be fun to have for the small stockpile I have, it would kill me to spend over $450.00 for one of these babies AND have the place to put it!

You could be very craft and make your own organizers for your cupboards or shelving units -- like you see HERE. Just one problem: it takes a LOT of time!!!
CanOrganizer to the rescue! 
The Shelf Organizer 4 Pack is able to hold cans of multiple sizes:
--9 Pie filling
--11 Vegetable
--12 Soup
--24 Tuna


Dimensions as follows:
Height:10 3/8"
Width:5" (actual width for canned goods is 4" 15/16)
Depth:16"



Capacity: Up to 24 per unit or 96 per 4 pack depending on can size

They have cupboard size and pantry sizes too!Save 10% when you order 5 or more Organizer 4 packs (any size)!
Enter code SAVE10 at checkout..just click on the pretty picture to check it out! Seriously, I am in LOVE with these!
Quick math...
Five Shelf Unit sets with the 10% discount comes to roughly $50 AND gives you 20 of the little buggers!

Comments

  1. hi! I've also seen boxes used from the 12 packs of soda- putting your cans in there to use for an organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL-- Guesss I better make friends wone someone who drinks soda! We haven't bought it in a long time -- it's SOOOO bad for the body!

    I wonder how those would hold up -- those boxes almost fall apart before you get them home from the store...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!