I'm Going Shopping Today...

I have $.89 left of my $1,200 annual budget!

What am I getting?
Five containers of 8th Continent Soy Milk - vanilla flavored.

Thanks to Freecycle, I got five FREE vouchers from a lady who can't use them before 12/31 !!
We LOVE it on cereal, it has a long expiration date (compared to cow's milk) if it's not opened and it freezes nicely (after you pour about a cup out).

SCORE!
=)

I know I will have to go to HyVee -- my Mom wants the ground beef that is on sale for $1.99/# (in a 3# package for $5.97) on their 1 Day Sale...and I told her I would pick it up for her. That nut wants 12 pounds, LOL-- I have trained her well!

I might check out Aldi's too - I hear some stores have their cranberries down to $.39 a bag!

Back to my topic...thanks for hanging with my mental derailment!

If you haven't checked it out yet, you should. Freecycle.org -- find your town and jump on!

Comments

  1. I love Freecycle and I am definitely hitting up HyVee for the hamburger deal today. Going to check to see what else I can find while I am there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!