My Coupon Class By Webinar?

Just checking interest here... I now have the technology to do webinars!

What is a webinar? Simple! A cyber meeting room where you view my PowerPoint on your computer as you listen to me talk on the phone.

My standard Coupon Clipping 101 class -- that is about 1.5 hours long. I talk about where to find coupons, how to organize them, how to use them and talk about the Stockpile system and Paying it Forward.

This would be good for those of you out of state or the gang that simply can't get to a class of mine -- you can even wear your jammies!

I am looking at Monday, January 9th from 7-8:30PM CST and can only take the first 95 people (all that my "room" will hold).

There will be a cost - $1.00 per person.
That $1 will get you an invite to the webinar and access to my pass outs...and it will go into my Blessing Bag Fund for our church's Homeless Ministry.

Depending on the response, I will schedule another one or two.

If you are interested, send me a note to op40k@aol.com with "Webinar" in the subject line.

Comments

  1. I think this is a great idea! I am signed up for your Monona Library class, but would be very interested in this, if I was not able to attend in person. One question on the format....is there the cabability in a webinar for audience members to ask questions? Sometimes, that is a very beneficial part of a presentation....to be able to hear others' questions, and ask questions.
    Also--I would totally pay more than $1 for a webinar :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!