Welcome Hawthorne Library Coupon Class!

Thank you for coming to visit my site!
I LOVE helping people save money at the stores so they can put it to a more effective use for their families!

I saved $40,000 in less than one year from just making a few simple changes in our family budget - you can too!
Couponing and Meal Planning are just the tip of the iceberg - but account for over 50% of my savings!


You will find my class schedule, recipes and most importantly, printable coupon links all on their own pages, at the top of my blog...along with tabs for the different stores and the local stores' coupon policies.

I am on Twitter and Facebook too (under Operation 40K) if you want to schedule a class or have any questions, please just shoot me an email at op40K@aol.com .
I hope you can put your new knowledge to good use quickly!

Blessings,
Dannelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!