What Do You Think?

My laptop was sick.
Very sick.
I couldn't get it to boot up and thought I had lost EVERYTHING
(yes, I know the value of backing things up and was slacking...)

My dear hubby couldn't fix it but he has this IT guy he works with who does amazing stuff with computers....so he asked him.

Bless him dearly - the computer was a mess and he JUST finished it.
It took almost a week!
He won't let us pay anything so, I picked up two cases of Spotted Cow this morning that he will get when I get my laptop today.
Picture it: stacked, with one large red bow on top.
:)

OK -- I probably got off REALLY cheap.
A week at a place like Office Depot, with what had to be done,
would probably be more expensive than a new lap top.
It pays to have friends!

FYI: I am calling the receipt "Office Expense: computer repair fee"...
stapled to the small stack of emails about it. Ha!

Comments

  1. Mmmmmm - Spotted Cow. Its not too early for one, is it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is also a computer guru and the neighbor up our rural road pays us in DELICIOUS jars of homemade garden-grown salsa! We LOVE it when she has a computer problem! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!