Bread Outlet Jaunt

We zipped over to the bread outlet yesterday and picked up a few things:
  • My 12 Grain bread
  • His Cottage Bread
  • A loaf of generic white bread
  • A pack of Strawberry Rolls

It was bonus 25% off day so we only paid $3.51 - LESS than one loaf of Cottage Bread at Copps!

The generic loaf is for making Breakfast Egg Bake. Who wants to use a $4 loaf of bread to just cut up and bury under other items?

The Strawberry Rolls are a lunch box treat...once in a while, I like to let Sarah have something that the other kids do: processed crap. HA!
It may sound bad to us, but to kids - it's cool to "be like the rest of them"... so once in a while, I indulge.

Here is the budget:

$100
-$7.90 (Miss Sarah having one school lunch a week)
+14.38 Copps Trip 2/4
$106.48
+$4.19 Copps Trip 2/8
$110.64
- $4.87 Copps Trip 2/11
$105.77
-$16.47 Sentry Foods Run
$89.30
-$42.00 Dinner Out 2/14
$47.30
-$13.14 Copps 2/16
-$3.51 bread outlet 2/15
$30.65 to go

Comments

  1. hey Dannelle--would you refresh my memory....where is the bread outlet you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle!
    I have been to all of them, but usually end up at the Village Hearth one on Main Street, in Sun Prairie. It's not the cheapest (no punch card/etc) but it's closest to me and Wednesdays they clear a lot of stuff out to make way for the big Thursday delivery
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great! thanks Dannelle. I'll have to do some research, and find out where the bread outlets are! We live in Cottage Grove, and frequent Madison, so hopefully there will be one close to our pattern of errands that take us into Madison. THANKS for all your info. We are going to Wond. of Physics, thanks to your recommendation. I use your blog all the time to do my Copps run. Your links make it possible for me to coupon while being a mother to my two adopted sons, ages 2 and 4. They keep me busy, so having the links saves me a TON of time. Also, all the education you've done is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle - thanks!
    :)
    We liked WOP too --
    The other bread oulets will be reposted today.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!