Copp's Alert -- shopping today!

I don't have time to give you totals but will later this afternoon - it's a BUSY day!
Everything went as planned, the picture doesn't show the 30 boxes of cereal

There were a few questions on Facebook yesterday, so here are some answers
:)

1) They only had $20 Pizza Hut Gift Cards, not $25 so I switched it to a Subway. It didn't kick out a Catalina for the $5 offer but came out as a "Check Out Values" coupon on the register tape.

2) I under estimated on one transaction and had to toss in a candy bar to bring it up from a negative total.

3) My store went by shelf price on the cereal, I didn't have to add in the $9 in extra products.

4) The milk/egg deal IS a rolling offer - I used the Catalina's from previous transactions to hit my $25 total and they still printed out the new offers.

5) I still was able to use my Walgreen's Register Rewards. (some stores have stopped taking them).

6) One transaction didn't get the $.40 milk store coupon taken off - I will deal with that on Wednesday.

OK -- now I have to get two Ballerina's ready for class before I go to HyVee and teach my Meal Planning Class....then zip to Portage to speak...then get Miss Sarah to the photo shoot...yes, I am a slacker today, LOL!

Don't just have a good day - make it a GREAT one!
:)
Blessings-
Dannelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!