A Few Things I Created At The Last Crop

I told you before that I am a scrapper - and host a few weekend crops a year.
Here are just a few projects that I did at our last crop:

A quick layout about our last trip to the cabin...
Simple, just like their quick little "summer romance"
One about Miss Sarah's trip the to Bippity Boppity Boo Salon on our Disney trip last fall...  
I masked it, used color mist sprays, and had fun with way too many embellishments.
Using my scrap paper to make a few cards... and a few of the extra butterflies I had punched out.
And a cute little one that will go to Miss Sarah after her Ballet Recital this June... 
with glittery hair and dresses, thanks to my Stickles (glitter glue).
Thanks for looking ---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!