I hit the Valentine's Day Clearance

While Miss Sarah was at Karate yesterday, I was close to Walmart - so I zipped over, I also hit Target. Between the two, I got all that you see here, for less than $20.00
=)
Let's start with the pan. I have an addiction. It's sad. You will see in a few weeks when I talk about stockpiling gifts and making your own birthday cakes instead of paying $25.00-40.00 for a store bought one.

The 3 heart bowls are being tucked away for next year - what a fun way to start the day! Cereal in a special bowl.
=)
The Valentine's Day Candy corn packs are for Easter Bunny Cake Pops (you will see later, if they turn out), Lovey Tissue is always great for that special person's birthday. The cookie cutters and votive holders went to the "gift stockpile", the foam stickers will go to our "Art Cart".  The rest are for the Easter Egg Hunt.

I have an Egg Hunt scheduled for the kids of the consultants in my Tupper Team. It's fun to have things INSIDE the plastic eggs that they scoop up off the ground, LOL! That is where the tattoos, erasers, candy, etc come in. 50-75% off lets me get MORE items. Add that to the few things I picked up after Easter last year, a roll of nickles, and jelly beans and we should have more than enough to fill each egg.
=)

Did you find anything amazing this year with the after holiday sales?
Share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!