Isn't It Beautiful?

This is my chest freezer today, after I put the 20 pounds of ground turkey (At $1.00 a pound) that I got to day at Copp's in it.

(yes, I went on a NON-double coupon day -
don't pass out!)
=)
I know, I know - I keep talking about how I am trying to EMPTY it for the deals next month
 (National Frozen Food Month)
and it's full to the brim.
HA!
Some progress..... BUT, there is hope!
My brother doesn't have a chest freezer - only the little one at the top of his fridge.
I have been slowly sending him those Pillsbury Scrambles kits and Pizza Rolls,
by the end of this month, I should be free of them.

Besides the ground turkey, I also grabbed a gallon of milk ($2.59) and dozen eggs ($1.05).

I used milk and egg vouchers from the General Mills cereal deal a few weeks ago (2 of each).

Grand total?
$53.44 for $13.14, saving 75.4%

I'll update the budget after the bread outlet post
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!