My Copp's Plan

Here is my plan of attack for Saturday morning...my Mom's is similar and we plan to donate a LOT of cereal and eggs to the food pantry over the next two weeks. The stars really lined up with the beginning of the month and a TON of new cereal coupons to print off! Make sure you check BettyCrocker.com too - lots of $1.00/1 Qs for General Mills Cereal.
:)

Multiple transactions are the key -- breaking it down into $25 transactions and then, doubling the five coupons off of that. I also PRE-ordered at one store so I won't be clearing a shelf.
=)
I am starting with the Gift Card Deal for this all so here goes:

Transaction #1
$25 Pizza Hut GC
10 boxes Totinos Pizza rolls @$1 (for my brother)
-coupons used: five $1/2 Totinos, $1 Catalina (found in parking lot!)
I should pay $24.00
#2
Miracle Whip @$3
2 Cheerios @$3.77
4 Peanut Butter Multigrain @$4.82
-coupons used: $1/1 Miracle Whip (from Sentry Ad), four $1/1 PB, $1/2 Cheerios, $5 Catalina from #1
I should pay $.82 and get back $5.25 with the milk and egg vouchers.

#3
Milk
6 Frosted Toast Crunch @$3.49
eggs
1 Avocado @$1.00
-coupons used: Milk and eggs from trans 1, Store ad coupon to bring milk to $2.29, six $1.00/1 FT crunch (five will double)
I should pay $up to $.50 and get back $5.25 with the milk and egg vouchers

#4
6 Dulci di Leche @$3.82
1 Jolly Time Popcorn (no idea on price)
eggs
-coupons used: six $1.00/1 Cereal, 1 FREE Jolly Time, eggs from #2, $2 RR
I should pay just under $1 and get back $5.25 in milk and egg vouchers

#5
6 PM Multigrain @$3.82
1 gallon milk
-coupons used: six $1/1 cereal, milk voucher from #2
I should pay $1.77 and get back $5.25 in milk and egg vouchers

#6
3 PB Multigrain @$3.82
2 Dulci de Leche @$3.82
1 Frosted Toast Crunch @$3.49
Lil smokies @$3.00 (Super Bowl Party)
1 can Chili Beans @$1.00
-coupons used: Six $1.00/1 cereal (five will double), $6 RR
I should pay $.38 and get back $5.25 in milk and egg vouchers

Grand total?
36 boxes of cereal - donate 34 to food pantry
2 dozen eggs
2 gallons milk
10 boxes Pizza Rolls - donate to my brother
Miracle Whip
1 avocado
1 Jolly Time Popcorn - donate to my brother
lil smokies
chili beans

When I take the $25 out of the GIFT budget for the gift card, I am getting all 55 items for $3.45 AND I will have $15.75 in milk and egg vouchers in my hot little hands for a $10.50 profit!

As I am doing 6 more similar transactions on Wednesday, I will have WAY more eggs and milk than I can use before the coupons expire. My plan is to be donating 8-10 gallons of milk and eggs too buy using those items to bulk up future shopping trips.
:)

What do you think?

Comments

  1. Good morning! I just had a quick question - for transaction #1, are you getting the milk and egg vouchers for the pizza rolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOPS!
      Off to change it - thanks for catching that!!! They will be FREE after doubled coupons but do NOT have any Catalina offer attached to them.
      =)

      Delete
  2. How are you printing so many coupons? I have my plan but you have a TON of coupons. Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne - You get to print TWO of each coupon PER computer. We have 4 computers at home and my Mom has 3. We also had a few friends/neighbors print too - they know we donate a lot
      :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!